Welcome

WELCOME- My name is Tyson Devereux. I grew up in the Boise/Meridian area. I chose to be a chiropractor because the chiropractors in my life were filled with passion and love - and I may not have known what chiropractic was - All I knew was that I wanted to have a career and life filled with the same love and passion and satisfaction helping others. I attended Parker University which was an amazing experience. It was a long journey and not only did a gain that love and passion I was seeking, but I came back with a message - a message of health and wellness.

I started this blog when I was just starting my journey through school. I plan to continue this blog now as a practicing doctor - to utilize this media to share my message to anyone willing to listen. I know this blog can or will be useful to anyone who desires to read it. I will try to post as frequently as I can. As well as, if there are any questions, please feel free to ask . . or even provide any addition answers or insight. So come and enjoy the fountain of knowledge, or just have fun feeding the fish.

My goal - To provide helpful information, to make it available to help one another, to take control of our lives, and to take back our Health


Search This Blog

Monday, October 4, 2010

Know The Difference

If I were to give you two pills and ask you to take one, which one would you take?  Kind of hard to know.  You would would probably wisely ask for more details to make a better decision.  What if I gave you more information for Pill A and for Pill B

Pill A-                                                                  Pill B-
Increases Triglycerides (bad fats)                          Decreases blood lipids (fats)
Promotes Dysglycemia                                         Improves Dysglycemia
Suppresses Immune System                                  Improves digestion function
Decreases nutritional elements                               Provides nutrition
Promotes cavities                                                  Decreases dental problems
Feeds pathogenic organisms                                  Decreases behavioral disurbances

After giving more information about the two different pills, it now becomes much easier to decide.  It is almost night and day on the effects of these pills, one helping and improving body function while the other obviously degrades the body.  One pill seems desired while the other pill would be wise to avoid.  But yet, many of us often choose Pill A.  What I have provided for you is not a pill.  Pill A is actually refined carbohydrates, while Pill B is natural carbohydrates.  They seem similar, but they no doubt produce very opposite results.  Refine sugars are the processed sugars that unfortunately have infiltrated our society.  These are the Sucrose sugars we so much enjoy in our treats and juices.  These are the High Fructose Corn Syrup that is concentrated in our soda and other drinks.  These are the white flours used to make breads and pastas.  Natural carbohydrates are the whole grains, fruits, vegetable, nuts, and seeds.  How often do we choose Pill A over Pill B.  It is important to know the difference

A good quote  -  "The body is not sick because it has a disease, but instead, the body has a disease because it is sick"    - Dr. Irvin Korr

No comments:

Post a Comment