Welcome

WELCOME- My name is Tyson Devereux. I grew up in the Boise/Meridian area. I chose to be a chiropractor because the chiropractors in my life were filled with passion and love - and I may not have known what chiropractic was - All I knew was that I wanted to have a career and life filled with the same love and passion and satisfaction helping others. I attended Parker University which was an amazing experience. It was a long journey and not only did a gain that love and passion I was seeking, but I came back with a message - a message of health and wellness.

I started this blog when I was just starting my journey through school. I plan to continue this blog now as a practicing doctor - to utilize this media to share my message to anyone willing to listen. I know this blog can or will be useful to anyone who desires to read it. I will try to post as frequently as I can. As well as, if there are any questions, please feel free to ask . . or even provide any addition answers or insight. So come and enjoy the fountain of knowledge, or just have fun feeding the fish.

My goal - To provide helpful information, to make it available to help one another, to take control of our lives, and to take back our Health


Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's Amazing (Gotta say it the "Fab" way)

I had something else in mind to write about . . but I thought I would share my experience I had today.  A couple days ago, I started to have something bothering my in my lower neck area.  It wasn't painful, but seemed to be slightly restrictive, nothing I was worried about.  I didn't pay much attention to it, but then today at noon, my shoulder on the same side started to give a dull achy feeling.  My muscle began to feel tight, almost compressing and restricting my breathing.  As the day progressed, the dull ache began to radiate over my shoulder and even down my arm.  It was really bothering me.  I tried to figure out in my own mind what that cause could be.  I even had a fellow classmate adjust me.  Nothing

Finally I had my adjusting lab.  There, my classmate again tried to set up on different adjustments, but nothing seemed to relieve my dull pain.  After going through all possible reasoning, we finally decided to inquire of our teacher. He gave a couple of reasons why I may have had the symptoms, but then he noticed one of my vertebra in my spine was off, about the area of the base of my neck.  After letting my classmate again set up on the area, the teacher then adjusted that segment and then proceeded to test the muscle of my shoulder, and adjusted what was necessary a couple more times, and then, the dull achy pain was finally gone.

Was it a serious condition, no, nor was it life saving, but it was and always is amazing to see the workings and connections of the body.  What was the cause of my imbalance?  Who knows.  It could have been sleeping in a wrong position, it could have been stress, it could have even been what I ate for lunch (since it did start to appear at that time).  But it was obvious that something caused one segment in my spine to stick in place, thus effecting the nerve that runs down my arm.  Once that was corrected, the nerve was no longer effected, resulting in a pain free normal functioning shoulder.  Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment